Hogue Rubber OverMolded Rifle Stock Ruger M77 Mark II Long Action Standard Full Bed Synthetic Black
Hogue OverMolded stocks have fiberglass skeletons with the same permanently-bonded rubber coating used on Hogue's popular handgun grips. The non-slip coating is quiet and durable. The grip and forend have a cobblestone texture for a sure grip. All stocks come with Uncle Mike's swivel studs and recoil pads.
- Pillar Bedded stocks utilize dual aluminum pillars and weigh approximately 2 lbs and 10 oz.
- Full Bed stocks utilize an aluminum bedding block and weigh approximately 2 lbs and 15 oz.
- Savage stocks are designed to be adaptable to fit either 2nd or 3rd Generation screw spacing.
- Stocks designated as Detachable Magazine will fit gun with a detachable box magazine or a hinged floorplate.
- Blind magazine version features no opening on the bottom of the stock for ammunition.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
General Dynamics Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain SS109...
$139.99 - $549.99
MagPul MOE Enhanced Trigger Guard AR-15 Polymer...
John Masen Magazine Savage Bolt Action 22 Long Rifle 6-Round...
Cor-Bon Self-Defense Ammunition 300 Whisper 125 Grain Jacketed...
DPMS Pistol Grip Panther-Style AR-15, LR-308 Synthetic Black...