- Sturdy Corner Grommets for Staking Down (4 Stakes Included)
- Equipped with Elbow & Knee Pads
- Includes Handle & Shoulder Strap
- Legal for High Power/CMP Rifle Matches
- Legal for Smallbore Competition
- Bottom of Mat is Constructed of Textured, Non-Skid, Water-Resistant Material
When MidwayUSA set out to develop our original competition shooting mat, we relied on our highly experienced staff for research and development. Some of the best shooters at MidwayUSA put their heads together and used their years of experience to create a great product for our customers. Not only is the mat a great bargain, but it's proven itself in competition. Shooters across the United States are using our competition shooting mat at local matches, state championships and at the national matches at Camp Perry, OH.
Building on the success of our original Competition Shooting Mat, the MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat includes the following upgrades:
- Longer and wider with more robust padding
- Heavy sewn webbing to preload your bipod
- Two accessory pockets and two pen pockets
- Elbow and knee pad areas are now made from a lighter colored material that holds well and doesn't get as hot in the sun
- Includes 4 metal stakes
Material: 400D PVC Coated Polyester
Unrolled Dimensions: 73-½" Long x 35-½" Wide (Does not include length of the front flap)
Rolled Dimensions: 8-½" Diameter x 35-½" Wide
Weight: 6.5 lbs
Elbow Pads: 25-¾" Long x 33" Wide
Knee Pads: 13-¾" Long x 12" Wide
Front Flap: Tapers from 34-¼" Wide to 38-½" wide extending 12" from the front edge of the mat
Padding Thickness: .35"
Bipod Pre-Load Web: 23.5" Long x 2" Deep
Staking Grommets: Yes
Carry Strap Minimum Length: 41.5"
Carry Strap Maximum Length: 65.5
Carry Strap Width: 1.5"
Carry Strap Shoulder Pad: 12.75" Long x 2.5" Wide x Roughly .415" Thick
Carry Handle: Yes