Casio Pro Trek Atomic Triple Sensor Solar Watch Resin Band Black
- DPMS Ejector Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Federal Premium Gold Medal Ammunition 223 Remington 77 Grain... $28.78 - $267.57 Select Options
- PRI Extractor O-Ring AR-15 223 Remington, 6.8mm Remington SPC... $5.09 Available
- APF Armory Extractor AR-15 Nickel Boron... $15.99 Available
- JP Enterprises Trigger Spring Kit AR-15 3-1/2 lb Reduced Power... $10.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- ERGO Low Profile Ladder Picatinny Rail Cover 6" Polymer... $25.00 Select Options
- Wolff Extractor Spring AR-15 Extra Power... $4.59 - $10.29 Select Options
This Casio Pro Trek is solar powered so there is never any need to worry about batteries. Also, this watch is designed to pick up the Atomic Time Calibration Signal that is transmitted nightly, keeping your watch up to date.
- Display: Digital
- Strap Material: Resin
- Case Shape: Round
- Case Diameter: 52mm
- Case Thickness: 17mm
- Additional Features: Compass, Barometer, Altimeter, Thermometer
- Power Source: Solar
- Water Resistance: 330 Feet
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.