Howard Leight Leightning LOF Ultraslim Earmuffs (NRR 23 dB) Black
- MTM Cast Bullet Box Plastic Clear Green Package of 2... $3.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- EZ Target Sight-In Replacement Pad Target 11" x 17" Paper... $5.09 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Tipped... $32.49 Available
- Ranch Full Moon Clip 9mm Luger 5-Round Blue Package of 8... $9.99 Available
- Hoppe's Crosshair Target 100 Yard Orange Package of 20... $2.99 Available
- Caldwell Low Profile Range Muff Earmuffs (NRR 25dB) Green... $18.29 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer Glock 17, 18, 19, 20,... $9.99 Available
- Peltor ShotGunner Behind the Head Earmuffs (NRR 19dB) Black... $20.49 Available
- SBR Ammunition 458 SOCOM 350 Grain Jacketed Soft Point Box of... $60.99 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic Dark Gray... $2.29 Available
- Chef's Choice Diamond Hone 2 Stage Knife Sharpener #440... $19.99 Available
Type: Over the Head, Folding
Protection Level: NRR =23
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.