Federal Fusion Ammunition 50 Action Express 300 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 50 Action Express 300 Grain Jacketed... $26.99 Available
- Magnum Research Ammunition 50 Action Express 300 Grain... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magnum Research Ammunition 50 Action Express 350 Grain... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magnum Research Ammunition 50 Action Express 300 Grain Hornady... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Radians Foam Ear Plugs Jar (NRR 32 dB) 25 Pairs... $6.09 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Remington T-85 Shooting Glasses Kit Black Frame Clear Smoke... $16.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target TQ-8 25' Rapid Fire Paper Package... $9.19 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Federal Fusion Ammunition is loaded with a specialized bullet, perfect for deer sized game, that features an electrochemically bonded lead core to copper jacket, eliminating the possibility of a core/jacket separation. The fusion flat point pistol bullets deliver exceptional accuracy and devastating terminal performance which delivers an impact that radiates lethal shock throughout the target. This energy is optimized through mass weight retention, a top-secret tip-skiving process and superior bullet integrity. The ballisticians that designed these handgun loads understand that super-fast loads look great on paper, but real-world recoil can translate to inaccurate shooting and missed trophies. Because of this understanding bullet weights and velocities were developed to be lethal on whitetails, without pounding the shooter with unnecessary recoil. Each load is optimized to deliver short-range, maximum impact to the target for exceptional hunting performance. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.