Starline Reloading Brass 45-70 Government
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $4.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.49 - $28.99 Select Options
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $7.29 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $5.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), 300... $3.89 Select Options
- CCI Large Rifle Primers #200... $30.99 - $141.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $14.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 45-70 Government... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Oregon Trail Laser-Cast Bullets 45-70 Government (459... $57.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 45-70 Government, 450 Marlin... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 45-70 Government... $4.99 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), 300... $2.19 - $2.39 Select Options
- CCI Small Rifle Magnum Primers #450... $33.99 - $153.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $2.19 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 38-40 WCF... $26.49 - $124.99 Select Options
- Hornady MonoFlex Bullets 45-70 Government (458 Diameter) 250... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Starline Reloading Brass 357 Magnum... $15.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 32-20 WCF... $23.99 - $207.99 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $23.49 Available
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.