Starline Reloading Brass 9mm Luger
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.69 - $29.99 Select Options
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- NRA Official Silhouette Target B-34 25-Yard Paper Package of... $14.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $15.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- Plano Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic Dark Gray... $3.79 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #504 218 Bee, 221... $2.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.49 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 380 ACP... $18.29 - $154.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $2.49 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.69 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box Square-Hole 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $1.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Jacketed... $18.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring... $12.29 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Plated... $15.29 - $101.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 45 ACP... $21.49 - $217.99 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter)... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.