Starline Reloading Brass 460 S&W Magnum
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.49 - $28.99 Select Options
- CCI Large Rifle Primers #200... $30.99 - $141.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #514 460 S&W Magnum, 500... $3.09 Select Options
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob... $11.99 - $30.49 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 223 WSSM, 243 WSSM, 500 S&W Magnum... $3.89 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 300 Grain... $18.29 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine Floorplate with Finger Rest Extension... $1.99 Available
- Combined Technology Ballistic Silvertip Varmint Bullets 22... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $4.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- Sierra Sports Master Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 300... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Orange Magic Hollow Bullet Lube... $3.99 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 454 Casull... $36.99 - $177.99 Select Options
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 460 S&W (452 Diameter) 200... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Supreme Gold Ammunition 460 S&W Magnum 260 Grain... $65.99 - $629.99 Select Options
- Barnes XPB Handgun Bullets 460 S&W (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $18.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
Reloading Tips from Starline:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.