Starline Reloading Brass 460 S&W Magnum
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
Reloading Tips from Starline:
- CCI Large Rifle Primers #200... $31.49 - $143.99 View More Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.69 - $29.99 View More Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #514 460 S&W Magnum, 500... $3.09 View More Options
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob... $12.99 - $31.99 View More Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 30-06 Springfield (M1 Garand) 150... $16.99 - $399.99 View More Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 View More Options
- Hornady FTX Bullets 460 S&W (452 Diameter) 200 Grain Flex Tip... $28.99
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #510 25-06 Remington, 270... $2.99 View More Options
- GG&G Enhanced Charging Handle FN SCAR 16, 17 Steel Phosphate... $33.99
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $4.99 View More Options