Starline Reloading Brass 45 S&W Schofield
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $31.99 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 45 S&W Schofield... $31.49 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 45 Colt... $2.29 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic Dark Gray... $2.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Orange Magic Hollow Bullet Lube... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 427 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Edge by Expedite All Call Electronic Predator Decoy Synthetic... $11.64 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 357 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 429 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Pellet Pins Brass Cleaning Media Stainless Steel Media 5 lb... $34.99 Available
- Lee "Modern Reloading 2nd Edition, Revised" Reloading Manual... $19.99 Available
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.