Starline Reloading Brass 9mm Luger +P
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 110 Grain... $17.49 Available
- Nosler Sporting Handgun Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain... $41.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue with... $25.52 Available
- Lake City Reloading Brass 5.56x45mm NATO New Unfired... $114.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $22.49 Available
- Baker 12 Gauge Shotgun Forend Wrench Remington 870, Browning... $22.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Jacketed... $17.99 Available
- FNH Magazine FN FNAR 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel Matte... $54.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870 12 Gauge Steel... $46.99 Select Options
- Lauer DuraCoat Shake N' Spray Firearm Finishing Kit 4 oz... $34.49 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Available
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.