Starline Reloading Brass 9mm Luger +P
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 110 Grain... $17.49 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Plated... $15.99 - $107.99 Select Options
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $21.49 - $149.99 Select Options
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 180... $19.29 - $127.99 Select Options
- CCI Small Pistol Primers #500... $30.49 - $143.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 45 ACP... $21.49 - $217.99 Select Options
- Nosler Sporting Handgun Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain... $41.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue with... $25.52 Available
- Lake City Reloading Brass 5.56x45mm NATO New Unfired... $114.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 10mm Auto... $20.49 - $202.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 40 S&W... $20.49 - $196.99 Select Options
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.