Starline Reloading Brass 9x18mm (9mm Makarov)
- Meister Hard Cast Bullets 9x18mm (9mm Makarov) (365 Diameter)... $46.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CB-01 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 25 ACP, 380 ACP, 9mm Luger... $16.99 Available
- CB-08 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP... $15.29 Available
- CB-03 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 25-20 WCF, 38 Special, 357... $17.79 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 9x18mm (9mm Makarov)... $31.99 Available
- CB-07 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 44 Special, 44 Remington... $16.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 365-95-1R 9mm Makarov (365 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 86 Grain Round Nose... $18.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sierra Sports Master Bullets 30 Mauser, 7.62mm Tokarev (308... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 9x18mm (9mm Makarov)... $19.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HSM Custom Bullets 45 ACP (451 Diameter) 230 Grain Plated... $80.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady XTP Bullets 32 Caliber (312 Diameter) 85 Grain... $17.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.