Swenson Grip Bushing Tap 1911 .236"-60 Thread
- Cylinder & Slide Grip Screw Bushings 1911 Stainless Steel... $6.50 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full... $15.49 Available
- Wilson Combat "Group-Gripper" 2-Piece Full Length Recoil... $46.99 Available
- Mako Noise and Movement Eliminator AR-15 Rubber Black... $1.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Swenson Grip Screw Bushings 1911 Blue Package of 4... $2.99 Available
- ERGO AR-15 Lower Receiver 9-Piece Spring Replacement Kit... $5.04 Available
- Loctite Anti-Seize Grease Silver 20 gm Stick... $6.69 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Loctite C5-A Anti-Seize Grease Copper 1 oz Tube... $6.09 Available
- Swenson Grip Screw Bushings 1911 Nickel Package of 4... $5.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Stainless Steel... $7.75 Available
Drill Bit Sizes Required
Grip Bushing Tap: 7/32"
Grip Screw Tap: #31
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.