Swenson Grip Bushing Tap 1911 .236"-60 Thread
- Swenson Grip Screw Bushings 1911 Blue Package of 4... $2.99 Available
- Swenson Grip Screws Slotted Head 1911 Blue Package of 4... $2.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Grip Screw Bushings 1911 Stainless Steel... $6.50 Available
- Swenson Grip Screw Tap 1911 .150"-50 Thread... $14.69 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Grip Screw Bushing 1911... $1.37 - $2.99 Select Options
- Aguila Minishell Ammunition 12 Gauge 1-3/4" 5/8 oz #7-1/2 Shot... $12.29 - $289.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case... $2.45 - $4.99 Select Options
- Swenson Slim Line Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Stainless Steel... $8.99 Available
- Pachmayr Widget Assembly Tool 1911 Polymer Blue... $3.99 Available
- Strobel Plunger Tube Staking Tool 1911... $29.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hanson T-Handle Tap Wrench #0 to 1/4"... $4.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Drill Bit Sizes Required
Grip Bushing Tap: 7/32"
Grip Screw Tap: #31
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.