Starline Reloading Brass 44-40 WCF
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.49 - $28.99 Available Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray #6 41 Remington... $5.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $14.99 - $34.99 Available Select Options
- NRA Official Silhouette Target B-34 25-Yard Paper Package of... $13.99 Available
- RCBS Flip-Top Ammo Box 357 Sig, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $5.99 Available
- Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 44-40 WCF (427 Diameter) 200... $20.99 - $66.99 Available Select Options
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 44-40 WCF... $29.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Super Sling Swivel Set... $9.49 - $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Winchester Bullets 44-40 WCF (426 Diameter) 200 Grain Soft... $30.49 - $299.99 Available Select Options
- Allen Pistol Gun Sock Silicone-Treated Polyester 14" Pink... $3.49 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $31.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 44-40 WCF... $12.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #507 41 Remington Magnum,... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Cast Performance Bullets 475 Caliber (475 Diameter) 425 Grain... $27.99 - $53.99 Special Order Select Options
- Tempilaq Temperature Indicator 500 Degree 2 oz... $21.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Sling Swivel Stud 115 RGS Set... $2.59 Available
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.