Starline Reloading Brass 45 Auto Rim (Not ACP)
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $2.19 Select Options
- CCI Large Pistol Primers #300... $30.99 - $137.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.49 - $28.99 Select Options
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray #6 41 Remington... $5.99 Available
- NRA Official Silhouette Target B-34 25-Yard Paper Package of... $13.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob... $11.99 - $30.49 Select Options
- Lee Universal Shellholder #13 (45 Auto Rim)... $3.59 Available
- Ranch Full Moon Clip 45 ACP 6-Round Blue Package of 8... $7.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #13 (45 Auto Rim)... $3.09 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $13.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Full Moon Clip 45 ACP 6-Round Matte Package of 5... $4.99 Available
- Bore Tech Rifle Cleaning Brush 35 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $5.49 Available
- Lee 3-Die Storage Box Red... $4.19 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader S&W 25-5, Taurus Raging Bull 45 Colt... $6.99 Available
- Bore Tech Rifle Cleaning Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $5.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Pistol Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend... $3.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $4.99 - $20.99 Select Options
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.