Starline Reloading Brass 454 Casull
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.49 - $28.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray #6 41 Remington... $5.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 44, 45 Caliber... $13.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $14.99 - $34.99 Available Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $2.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 454 Casull... $31.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 50 Caliber (500 Diameter) 500 Grain... $41.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Concealment Base Pad 1911 Polymer... $4.99 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic Dark Gray... $2.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #507 41 Remington Magnum,... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set 454 Casull... $49.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 45 Caliber Box of 1000... $40.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $3.89 Available Select Options
- Blemished Varmint Bullets 20 Caliber (204 Diameter) 40 Grain... $9.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 454 Casull... $4.99 Available
- Remington Reloading Brass 45 Colt (Long Colt) Primed ... $36.99 - $174.99 Available Select Options
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.