Starline Reloading Brass 454 Casull
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.49 - $28.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $4.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $5.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $14.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 44, 45 Caliber... $14.99 Available
- CCI Small Rifle Magnum Primers #450... $33.99 - $153.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $2.19 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 86 Grain Round Nose... $17.29 Available
- Sierra Sports Master Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 300... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Berger Hybrid Target Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168... $45.99 Available
- Berger Tactical Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 185 Grain... $47.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 454 Casull... $31.49 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 45 Colt... $2.29 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 45 Colt (Long Colt), 454 Casull... $18.29 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 10mm Auto... $18.99 - $189.99 Select Options
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 460 S&W (452 Diameter) 200... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Orange Magic Hollow Bullet Lube... $3.99 Available
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.