Starline Reloading Brass 458 SOCOM
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
- CCI Large Pistol Primers #300... $31.49 - $139.99 View More Options
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.69 - $29.99 View More Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 223 WSSM, 243 WSSM, 500 S&W Magnum... $3.89 View More Options
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner... $13.99 - $16.49 View More Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob... $12.99 - $31.99 View More Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $15.99 - $35.99 View More Options