Starline Reloading Brass 45-100 WCF
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.69 - $29.99 Select Options
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- CCI Large Rifle Primers #200... $31.49 - $143.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob... $12.49 - $31.49 Select Options
- Cheyenne Pioneer Cartridge Box Sharps Rifle Chipboard Package... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Montana Precision Swaging Cast Bullets 45 Caliber (458... $27.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #14 (38-40... $3.19 Available
- Lyman Classic 3-Die Set 45-90 WCF... $55.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #26 (7x65mm Rimmed)... $7.99 Available
- Boyds' Ross Featherweight Thumbhole Rifle Stock Ruger M77 Mark... $98.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Takedown Pin AR-15... $4.09 Select Options
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
Notes from Starline:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.