Starline Reloading Brass 45 ACP +P
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.69 - $29.99 Select Options
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- CCI Large Pistol Primers #300... $31.49 - $139.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box Original 41 Remington Magnum, 44... $2.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol .44, .45 Caliber... $19.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $15.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $24.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 458 SOCOM (458 Diameter)... $53.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Starline Reloading Brass 40 S&W... $20.49 - $196.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Jacketed... $17.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Decapping Pin... $2.09 - $3.09 Select Options
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $19.49 - $135.99 Select Options
- Speer Gold Dot Bullets 44 Caliber (429 Diameter) 200 Grain... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.