Buck 112 Ranger Folding Pocket Knife 3" 420HC Stainless Steel Clip Point Blade Wood Handle with Leather Sheath
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.02 - $13.00 Select Options
- Smith's Jiffy Pro Handheld Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpener System... $34.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buck 110 Folding Hunting Knife 3.75" 420HC Stainless Steel... $49.99 - $69.99 Select Options
- Buck 112 Ranger Finger Groove Folding Knife 3" Clip Point... $49.99 Available
- Case Special Lockback Knife 3" Stainless Steel Blade Stainless... $59.99 Available
- Buck 112 Painted Pony Ranger Folding Knife 3" Clip Point 420HC... $599.99 Available
The Buck Ranger is a smaller version of the classic 110 Folding Hunter. It features the same stainless steel clip point blade, brass holsters and wood handle, but in smaller dimensions for easy pocket carry. Includes a black leather sheath and Buck's 4-Ever warranty.
Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Wood
Blade Shape: Clip
Pocket Clip: No
Carry Options: Sheath
Locking Mechanism: Lock back
Blade Finish: Stainless
Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
Opening Method: Nail nick
Blade Length: 3"
Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
Closed Length: 4.25"
Overall Length: 7.25"
Weight: 5.6 oz
Made in the USA
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.