Smith & Wesson SWMP1BS Assisted Opening Folding Knife 2.9" Serrated Clip Point 4034 Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Black
The SWMP1BS assisted opening folding knife from Smith & Wesson is one tough knife that is the perfect size to be carried everyday. It features a black 4043 stainless steel blade that is partially serrated and has jimping along the top to provide you with total control. The aluminum handle with black rubber inlays not only gives this knife a great look but also incorporates a safety lock, glass break, and pocket clip.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 4043
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Clip point
- Serrated: Yes
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Thumbstuds
- Blade length: 2.9"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 4.2
- Overall Length: 7.1"
- Weight: 0.25 oz.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
SOG Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" Blade 15.75" Overall Length...
$23.28 & SHIPS FREE with $25 OrdersClearance List Price: $64.25 Save up to $40.97 (64%)
SOG FastHawk Tactical Tomahawk 2" 420 Stainless Steel Blade...
$18.12 - $32.99 & SHIPS FREE with $25 OrdersClearance — Select Items List Price: $50.00 Save up to $31.88 (64%)
- Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Folding Tactical Knife 3" Hawkbill...
- Smith & Wesson S.W.A.T. Assisted Opening Tactical Folding... View More Options
- SOG Battle Axe 3.75" 420 Stainless Steel Hardcased Blade...
- Smith & Wesson First Response Folding Tactical Knife 3.375"...
Allen Nomad 3-Pocket Fanny Pack Polyester Oak Brush Camo...
- Leatherman Accessories - Bit Kit...
- Browning For Her Folding Knife 2.75" Drop Point Sandvik 12C27... View More Options
Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"...
- Kershaw Freefall Folding Tactical Knife 3.25" Tanto Point...
- Kershaw Kuro Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Serrated...