Smith & Wesson SWMP1BS Assisted Opening Folding Knife 2.9" Serrated Clip Point 4034 Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Black
- Tactical Tailor Fight Light MOLLE 7.62 Double Mag Pouch ... $15.64 Select Options
- Vortex Spitfire Prism Sight 32mm 1x DRT Reticle Matte... $299.99 Available
- DeSantis The Maverick Holster S&W M&P Bodygrard 380 Leather... $28.03 - $34.99 Select Options
- DeSantis Inside Heat Waistband Holster S&W Bodyguard 380... $24.99 Select Options
The SWMP1BS assisted opening folding knife from Smith & Wesson is one tough knife that is the perfect size to be carried everyday. It features a black 4043 stainless steel blade that is partially serrated and has jimping along the top to provide you with total control. The aluminum handle with black rubber inlays not only gives this knife a great look but also incorporates a safety lock, glass break, and pocket clip.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 4043
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Clip point
- Serrated: Yes
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Thumbstuds
- Blade length: 2.9"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 4.2
- Overall Length: 7.1"
- Weight: 0.25 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.275 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.