Smith & Wesson SWMP1BS Assisted Opening Folding Knife 2.9" Serrated Clip Point 4034 Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Black
The SWMP1BS assisted opening folding knife from Smith & Wesson is one tough knife that is the perfect size to be carried everyday. It features a black 4043 stainless steel blade that is partially serrated and has jimping along the top to provide you with total control. The aluminum handle with black rubber inlays not only gives this knife a great look but also incorporates a safety lock, glass break, and pocket clip.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 4043
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Clip point
- Serrated: Yes
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Thumbstuds
- Blade length: 2.9"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 4.2
- Overall Length: 7.1"
- Weight: 0.25 oz.
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester... $22.99 - $33.49 View More Options
- Lone Wolf Guide Rod Assembly Glock 19, 23, 32, 38 Stainless... $22.99 Available
- SOG PowerAssist Multi-Tool 13 Tools Black Oxide Coated... $50.83 Available
- Browning DX 552 Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 2-1/2" Drop Point... $10.00 Available
- Marlin Magazine Tube Outside Marlin 39A... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Range and Field Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $14.99 View More Options