Smith & Wesson SWMP1BS Assisted Opening Folding Pocket Knife 2.9" Serrated Clip Point 4034 Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Black
The SWMP1BS assisted opening folding knife from Smith & Wesson is one tough knife that is the perfect size to be carried everyday. It features a black 4043 stainless steel blade that is partially serrated and has jimping along the top to provide you with total control. The aluminum handle with black rubber inlays not only gives this knife a great look but also incorporates a safety lock, glass break, and pocket clip.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 4043
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Clip point
- Serrated: Yes
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Thumbstuds
- Blade length: 2.9"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 4.2
- Overall Length: 7.1"
- Weight: 0.25 oz.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit
Smith's Pocket Pal Knife Sharpener
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
Smith's Diamond Field Precision Knife Sharpener System
Smith's Knife Care Kit