Vltor In-Line Picatinny Rail Scout Flashlight Mount Surefire E-Series .810" to .826" Ring Diameter AR-15 Aluminum Matte
- Mesa Tactical Sureshell Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12 Gauge... $64.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 3" Bullseye Package of 48... $8.19 Available
- Magpul SGA Receiver End Plate Sling Mount Adapter for Magpul... $18.95 Available
- NRA Official Blue Silhouette Target B-29 50-Foot Paper Package... $10.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $4.55 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $4.59 - $14.29 Select Options
- Magpul MOE Scout Mount Picatinny Rail Flashlight Attachment... $9.45 Select Options
- Magpul MS3 Gen 2 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling... $47.45 Select Options
This light mount fits Surefire "E-Series Executive" flashlight models, as well as all other tactical lights with an Outside Body Diameter between 0.810"-0.826". New-style Surefire G2X and 6PX lights are not compatible with any Vltor In-Line Light Mount, but will fit the Vltor Offset Models.
Shipping Weight: 0.075 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.