"Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States" Book by Scott Kappas
- Pachmayr Slip-On Grip Sleeve with Finger Grooves Rubber Black... $10.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Slip-On Grip Sleeve Large Semi-Automatic Rubber... $6.12 - $10.99 Select Options
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $39.99 Available
- "After You Shoot" Book By Alan Korwin... $8.70 Available
- "Thank God I Had a Gun; True Accounts of Self-Defense" Book by... $18.29 Available
- Magpul Dynamics "Art of the Dynamic Handgun" DVD 4 Disc Set... $47.45 Available
- "Point Shooting: Battle-Proven Methods of Combat Handgunning"... $14.79 Available
- Cold Steel Mini Koga SD2 Baton 6-1/2" Structural Nylon Black... $7.99 Available
- Magpul Dynamics "Art of the Tactical Carbine" DVD 4 Disc Set... $37.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "The Gun Digest Book of Combat Handgunnery, 6th Edition" Book... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Aguila Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full Metal Jacket ... $17.29 - $329.99 Select Options
- VTAC Original 2 Point Sling... $39.95 Select Options
The Traveler's Guide to the Gun Laws of the 50 States, authored by Scott Kappas, a Kentucky based attorney and well known firearms rights advocate. has created an indispensable tool for those traveling within the United States. Despite the title, the laws concerning traveling with firearms in Canada and Mexico are included as well. Kappas covers all the basics for armed travel: vehicles, the glove box, open carry, loaded or not, weapon types, and more.This book features the complete national reciprocity list, and a list of every state's Attorney General's office. Read it before a trip, pack it, or leave one in your vehicle, so you know what to expect as you approach each state line. Clear writing gives you the basics for every state in one handy guide. Plus, each state is rated for its relative freedom, based on its gun laws, from zero to 100. See where your state ranks.
- Type: Paperback
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bloomfield Press
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 11.7 x 8.2 x 0.3 inches
- ISBN-10: 0972548939
- ISBN-13: 978-0972548939
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.