Galco Wheel Gunner Belt Holster Right Hand S&W L Frame 586, 686 Colt Python, King Cobra 4" Barrel Leather Tan
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit S&W K, L, N-Frame... $14.99 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips S&W K, L-Frame Square Butt Rubber Black... $14.44 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Extra Length Firing Pin New-Style S&W J, K,... $14.95 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Python 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $10.29 Available
- Power Custom Endshake Bearings S&W K, L, N-Frame .002" Package... $15.49 Available
- Pachmayr Gripper Grips with Finger Grooves Colt Python Rubber... $25.99 Available
- Galco D.A.O. Dual Action Outdoorsman Belt Holster 4" S&W K, L... $75.96 Select Options
- Bianchi 111 Cyclone Crossdraw Holster Colt Python, Ruger... $69.99 Select Options
- Galco Fletch Belt Holster S&W 586, 686 Colt Python, King Cobra... $79.96 Select Options
- Hunter 1100 Snap-Off Belt Holster Right Hand 4" Barrel Colt... $41.49 Available
The Galco WheelGunner holster is an extremely versatile rig for your large frame revolver. Suitable for both casual concealment or outdoor sportsman's carry, the WheelGunner securely holds the revolver high and close to the body. Hand molded, the holster grips the firearm tightly to ensure it does not slide out of place, but still allows a smooth draw. The adjustable hammer thong can be slipped over the hammer to keep the revolver in place during the most rigorous of activities.
Using an innovative belt slide system, the WheelGunner can be used for both strongside or crossdraw carry. Fully ambidextrous, the WheelGunner allows carry in four different positions, simply by unsnapping the holster from the belt slide, moving the belt slide to different locations on the belt, and reattaching the holster. Strongside or crossdraw on either right or left sides – the WheelGunner does it all!
- Right or Left Handed Holster: Ambidextrous
- Material: Leather
- Color: Tan
- Finish: Smooth
- Firearm Retention: Hammer thong retention strap
- Belt Fit: 1-3/4"
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open
- Firearm Fit: Smith & Wesson L Frame 586, 686, Colt Python, King Cobra 4"
Shipping Weight: 0.640 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.