Colt Firing Pin Safety Plunger Lever Colt 1911 Series 80 Carbon Steel Nickel
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- ProMag Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 8-Round... $18.79 Select Options
- Remington Bullets 44 Caliber (429 Diameter) 240 Grain... $29.99 - $241.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Grip Screw Bushing 1911... $1.37 - $2.99 Select Options
- Colt Firing Pin Safety Plunger Colt 1911, Gold Cup Series 80... $2.99 Available
- Swenson Standard Wide Hammer 1911 Blue... $18.99 Available
- Colt Firing Pin Safety Plunger Spring Colt 1911, Gold Cup... $3.99 Available
- Swenson Custom Magazine Well 1911 Stainless Steel... $18.11 Available
- Colt Sear Depressor Spring Colt Gold Cup 45 ACP Spring Steel... $4.99 Available
- Swenson Custom Magazine Well 1911 Blue... $20.99 Available
- Colt Thumb Safety 1911 ... $21.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat High-Ride Beavertail Grip Safety Semi Drop-In... $37.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.