Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose Gas Check Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 38 Caliber, 9mm... $10.73 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Official USPSA Target Cardboard ... $20.49 - $76.99 Select Options
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Triple-Shock X... $27.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain Semi-Jacketed... $27.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $12.49 - $288.99 Select Options
- NRA Official Pistol Target TQ-7 25' Timed and Rapid Fire Paper... $4.59 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Lead... $25.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum +P+ 340 Grain Lead... $36.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $23.49 - $456.99 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $25.99 - $249.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 255 Grain Hard Cast Flat... $25.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 158 Grain Lead... $25.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 140 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $32.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Magnum Ammunition:
Our 357 mag. ammo adds more power than ever before to the 357 mag. This ammo is safe to shoot in ANY all steel 357 revolver - this includes J frames. This ammo is no harder on your gun than any other normal 357 ammo. Please don't phone us and ask if this ammo is safe in your gun. It is, providing your gun is in safe condition for use with any normal 357 ammo.
We don't recommend this ammo to be fired in super light alloy revolvers as bullets may jump crimp under recoil, but the ammo itself wont hurt these super light weight revolvers. These revolvers are simply so light that the recoil is severe enough to cause crimp jump.
The below velocities are offered so that you can see what guns/barrel lengths give what velocities with this new 357 mag. ammo. You'll notice that new S&W revolvers with short barrels are often shooting faster than older S&W revolvers with longer barrels. The new S&W revolvers are very good and are made with equipment that makes them more consistent and faster than the S&W revolvers of yesteryear.
1. 3 inch S&W J frame
2. 4 inch S&W L frame Mt. Gun
3. 5 inch S&W model 27
4. 18.5 inch Marlin 1894