Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose Gas Check Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 38 Caliber, 9mm... $14.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $9.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Official USPSA Target Cardboard ... $19.99 - $74.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 123... $11.99 - $559.99 Select Options
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 223 Remington 62 Grain Spitzer Boat... $18.99 Available
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 12 Gauge 3" Buffered 00 Buckshot... $6.19 Available
- Black Hills Cowboy Action Ammunition 38 Special 158 Grain Lead... $30.66 Available
- Grizzly Ammunition 380 ACP +P 90 Grain Hollow Point Box of 20... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 16 Gauge 2-3/4" 4/5 oz Rifled... $5.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 45-70 Government 325 Grain... $31.99 Available
- Winchester Xpert Upland Game and Target Ammunition 12 Gauge... $7.79 - $75.99 Select Options
- Winchester Military Grade Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered... $5.99 - $244.99 Select Options
- Remington Express Long Range Ammunition 410 Bore 2-1/2" 1/2 oz... $14.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson XPE Flashlight LED with 2 AA Batteries Aluminum... $34.99 Available
- Remington High Terminal Performance Ammunition 357 Remington... $39.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Magnum Ammunition:
Our 357 mag. ammo adds more power than ever before to the 357 mag. This ammo is safe to shoot in ANY all steel 357 revolver - this includes J frames. This ammo is no harder on your gun than any other normal 357 ammo. Please don't phone us and ask if this ammo is safe in your gun. It is, providing your gun is in safe condition for use with any normal 357 ammo.
We don't recommend this ammo to be fired in super light alloy revolvers as bullets may jump crimp under recoil, but the ammo itself wont hurt these super light weight revolvers. These revolvers are simply so light that the recoil is severe enough to cause crimp jump.
The below velocities are offered so that you can see what guns/barrel lengths give what velocities with this new 357 mag. ammo. You'll notice that new S&W revolvers with short barrels are often shooting faster than older S&W revolvers with longer barrels. The new S&W revolvers are very good and are made with equipment that makes them more consistent and faster than the S&W revolvers of yesteryear.
1. 3 inch S&W J frame
2. 4 inch S&W L frame Mt. Gun
3. 5 inch S&W model 27
4. 18.5 inch Marlin 1894
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.