Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose Gas Check Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Available Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 38 Caliber, 9mm... $15.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Official USPSA Target Cardboard ... $20.49 - $76.99 Available Select Options
- Black Hills Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain Jacketed... $49.22 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain Semi-Jacketed... $27.99 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Round Nose... $23.99 - $229.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $25.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Flex... $21.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum +P+ 340 Grain Lead... $36.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Available Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full... $8.99 - $219.99 Available Select Options
- Black Hills Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $14.57 Available
- Grizzly Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain Wide Flat Nose Box of... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Grizzly Ammunition 357 Magnum 200 Grain Wide Flat Nose Gas... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Magnum Ammunition:
Our 357 mag. ammo adds more power than ever before to the 357 mag. This ammo is safe to shoot in ANY all steel 357 revolver - this includes J frames. This ammo is no harder on your gun than any other normal 357 ammo. Please don't phone us and ask if this ammo is safe in your gun. It is, providing your gun is in safe condition for use with any normal 357 ammo.
We don't recommend this ammo to be fired in super light alloy revolvers as bullets may jump crimp under recoil, but the ammo itself wont hurt these super light weight revolvers. These revolvers are simply so light that the recoil is severe enough to cause crimp jump.
The below velocities are offered so that you can see what guns/barrel lengths give what velocities with this new 357 mag. ammo. You'll notice that new S&W revolvers with short barrels are often shooting faster than older S&W revolvers with longer barrels. The new S&W revolvers are very good and are made with equipment that makes them more consistent and faster than the S&W revolvers of yesteryear.
1. 3 inch S&W J frame
2. 4 inch S&W L frame Mt. Gun
3. 5 inch S&W model 27
4. 18.5 inch Marlin 1894