Noveske AR-15 Light Recce Basic A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 7" Twist 16" Barrel Chrome Lined CM Matte with Mid Length A2 Handguard, AAC Blackout Flash Hider
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Modified M4-Style (No M203 Cut)
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Hammer Forged
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: Yes, Double Thickness
- Barrel Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: AAC Blackout NSM Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Mid
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer A2-Style, Mid-Length
- Sights: Mil-Spec F-Marked Front, No Rear
- Extras: BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle (Noveske Marked)
- Weight: 4 lbs, 4 oz
Note: All Noveske 5.56mm uppers are test fired with Black Hills ammunition at their facility before shipment.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 6.265 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.