"Building a Single-Shot, Falling-Block Rifle Action" Book by Walter Mueller
By Walter Mueller. This authoritative text provides the reader with excellent step-by-step instructions on how to manufacture a traditional-style falling block action from scratch. Includes detailed blueprints, geometric equations and information on firearm laws and regulations. This book is intended for advanced gunsmiths with access to machining equipment. 41 pages - Softcover.
Publisher: Village Press Publications Inc.
Date of Publication: 1998
Number of Pages: 42
Book Dimensions: 12" x 8.9"
Summary of Material:
- Instructions, plans, technical specifications and tools necessary to complete and build a Single-Shot Falling Block Rifle Action.
- For the advanced machinist and gunsmith
- Sidebar on excerpts from The Federal Firearms Regulations Guide (1988-89, Page 83)
- First Edition.
- Heavily illustrated with numerous black and white photographs.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.350 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Fenix PD35 Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries Aluminum Black
$71.95 & SHIPS FREE
"The Gunsmith Machinist - Third Edition" Book by Steve Acker
$36.99 & SHIPS FREE
Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring...
SD Memory Card
$6.99 - $21.99
Wheeler Engineering 43-Piece Professional Gunsmithing...
$29.99List Price: $39.99 Save $10.00 (25%)
Sightmark Laser Bore Sight
$29.97 - $59.97
Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret
Remington Brite Bore Bore Cleaning Solvent 6 oz Aerosol
Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 43 Mauser (11x60mm Rimmed Mauser,...
Energizer Battery 393 1.5 Volt Silver Oxide
Thompson Blue Angel Bullet Lube Hollow
Federal Bullets 7.62x51mm NATO (308 Diameter) MK319 MOD 0 SOST...