Opening morning is the most important day of the year yet no garments have been created for that specific time of year. And as every hunter knows, unseasonably warm temperatures are all too common in the early season. Staying warm has always been the duck hunters focus but for certain times of year and in certain geographical locations, not overheating can be just as challenging. That's why Drake created EST Early Season Technology. 100% waterproof/windproof garments with Heat Escape Vents were created for those ugly days when a coat is just too much. EST Eqwader was developed for those days when maximum breathability is a must. Whether worn in or out of waders, the body's heat exertion areas are 15 times more breathable than the 100% waterproof/windproof upper areas. So whether you're taking on unexpected rain storms, a wet dog or unseasonably warm weather, EST has you covered.
This Waterproof jacket with zip off hood is an excellent piece of Rain Gear as well as a functional every day garment for the Early Season. With Heat-Escape Vents located in the most heat-sensitive areas, over-heating can be easily avoided. Neoprene cuffs to lock out the elements are a perfect touch on this perfect early season gear. Also loaded with Drake's Instinctive Features.
- 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable Refuge HS
- Hypershield Technology
- Taped Seams
- Heat-Escape Vents
- License/Key Pouch: The solution to having to remove your waders to get your license or car keys!
- Magnattach Chest Call Pouch: Allows you to store your calls and keep them accessible without a zipper.
- Adjustable Neoprene Cuff: Each cuff tightens with a Velcro strap so seal out rain and swamp water.
- Heat-Escape Vents: Allows the heat to escape keeping you cool.