Bushnell X-8 Infrared Game Camera 6.0 Megapixel Brown
- Moultrie M-880 Infrared Game Camera 8.0 Megapixel Mossy Oak... $162.99 Available
- Spypoint HD-7 Infrared Game Camera 7.0 Megapixel Spypoint Dark... $169.99 Available
- Covert MP6 Infrared Game Camera 6.0 Megapixel Mossy Oak... $117.52 Closeout Special
- Big Game EyeCon Black Widow Black Flash Infrared Game Camera... $163.99 Available
- HCO Scoutguard SG570V Infrared Game Camera 5.0 Megapixel with... $139.95 Available
- Covert Extreme Red 40 Infrared Game Camera 8.0 Megapixel Mossy... $199.99 Available
- Uway Vigilante Hunter U150 Infrared Game Camera 8 Megapixel... $126.79 Closeout Special
The X-8 from Bushnell is full of features for the avid hunter, at an affordable price. The adjustable resolution (2, 4, or 6 megapixel), coupled with a 1 second trigger speed, gives you ultra-sharp images on anything that shows up in front of your camera. The trigger interval can be adjusted from as little as 10 seconds, all the way up to 60 minute intervals. The Trophy Cam also features multi-image mode, which allows you to take up to 3 images per trigger. This is particularly useful during the rut, when a buck is following a hot doe. The X-8 offers programmable video, from 5 seconds to 60 seconds. The Field Scan time lapse mode allows you to survey a field in intervals of 5 seconds to 10 minutes. The X-8 game camera also operates up to 9 months on a set of batteries, keeping maintenance costs low.
Shipping Weight: 1.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.