Noveske CQB Match Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Medium Contour 1 in 7" Twist 10.5" Stainless Steel with Low Profile Gas Block
- Magpul Maglevel PMAG 30G Magazine HK G36 223 Remington... $26.55 Available
- Magpul Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 5.56x45mm NATO... $4.70 Available
- Noveske K9 Rail Mount Barricade Support with Rear Hook for... $58.41 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Tube AR-15 Black Plated... $15.90 Select Options
- DoubleStar Upper Receiver Assembled AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $124.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Upper Receiver Vise Block... $23.99 Available
- ProMag Armorer's Upper & Lower Receiver Action Block Set AR-15... $36.99 Available
- DPMS Steel Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.69 Available
- Advanced Technology Delta Ring Pack AR-15 Matte... $10.29 Available
- ALG Defense Combat Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin .154"... $65.00 Available
- Noveske Switchblock Gas Block Clamp-On AR-15 Standard Barrel... $183.15 Available
- Noveske Match Barrel AR-15 Pistol 300 AAC Blackout Medium... $346.50 Available
All Noveske match barrels have a medium contour, bead-blasted satin finish, M4 extended feed ramps, and are threaded at the muzzle for the addition of flash hiders, muzzle brakes and/or sound suppressors. Each barrel is shipped with a pinned, low profile gas block, gas tube and barrel extension.
- Length: 10.5"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 5.56 Match Mod O
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7" Polygonal
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube
- Weight: 24 oz
NOTE: Noveske Match Stainless Barrels use a proprietary 1" long gas block that comes installed from the factory. Standard AR-15 front sight bases (1.9" long) are NOT compatible.
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” barrel is less than 16” in length. Pistol barrels are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.