Browning Black Label Trip Wire Fixed Blade Knife 6" Spear Point N690 Stainless Steel Blade Black G-10 Handles with 3-Position Wire Cutter
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- DMT Sharpeners Diamond Whetstone 70mm Three Stone Kit Coarse,... $16.99 Available
- Gatco Edgemate 5-Stone Ultimate Diamond Knife Sharpening... $74.99 Available
- Smith's 10" Diamond Rod Knife Sharpener Fine... $24.99 Available
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49 Available
The ribbed G-10 handle scales provide an excellent grip and the grip also incorporates a built in 3-position wire cutter.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: N690Co
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Modified Spear Point
- Serrated: Partially
- Carry Options: MOLLE Compatible Nylon Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade length: 6"
Shipping Weight: 1.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.