Safariland 774 Magazine Pouch Springfield Armory M1A AR-10 LR-308 Kydex Black
- Safariland ELS Kit 2 Pair... $27.99 Select Options
- Safariland 774 Magazine Pouch AR-15 Kydex... $25.49 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Safariland 773 Magazine Pouch Beretta 92, CZ 75, Sig 226... $21.55 - $32.49 Select Options
- MTM Tactical Mag Can Plastic Dark Earth Holds 15 AR-15 223... $21.99 Available
- Safariland 773 Magazine Pouch Adjustable 1911, Ruger P90, Sig... $16.50 - $26.49 Select Options
- Fobus Paddle Double Magazine Pouch Single Stack 22, 380 and 32... $22.49 Available
- Volquartsen Automatic Bolt Release Ruger 10/22 ... $7.85 - $11.49 Select Options
- Streamlight MicroStream Flashlight White LED Aluminum Matte... $19.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- California Competition Works 5 Magazine Storage Pouch for 22... $15.00 Select Options
- Otis Ripcord Pistol Bore Cleaner .45 Caliber... $14.99 Select Options
- Safariland 074 Single Paddle Magazine Pouch Right Hand 1911,... $18.29 Select Options
Technical Information: Safariland 774 Rifle Magazine Pouch
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.