Jerry Fisher Inletting Scraper Octagon 1" x 11/16"
- Jerry Fisher Inletting Scraper Round Small 5/8" x 1/2"... $13.99 Available
- Jerry Fisher Inletting Scraper Round Large 1" x 3/4"... $13.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine S&W 5900 Series, 915, 910, 695 9mm Luger... $22.99 - $27.99 Select Options
- Baker Stock Repair Pin 3/32" x 12" Long Package of 3... $10.29 Available
- Baker Ceramic Silicon Carbide Sharpening Triangle Round 4" x... $8.39 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and... $17.29 Available
- Grobet Rawhide Mallet 8 oz... $29.99 Available
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 27 to 45 Caliber 40" Aluminum 8 x... $41.49 Available
- Robert Larson Carving and Inletting Chisel Set 6-Piece... $31.96 Available
- "The Gunsmith Machinist - Third Edition" Book by Steve Acker... $36.99 Available
- "The Gunsmith Machinist Book Two" Book by Steve Acker... $34.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit S&W K, L, N-Frame... $14.99 Available
Material: Tool Steel
Finish: Black with ground ends
Features: Allows precision wood removal
Shipping Weight: 0.057 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.