Traditions Vortek Muzzleloading Rifle 50 Caliber Synthetic Stock Mossy Oak Treestand Camo 28" Stainless Steel Barrel
- Black Synthetic Stock
- Accelerator Breech Plug
- Quick Release of Drop Out Trigger assembly for easy cleaning
- Ergonomic Alloy Frame is lighter weight and helps prevent rust
- 1:28" twist rifling
- Stainless Steel barrels for added rust protection
- 209 shotgun primer ignition
- PAS- Projectile Alignment System easy loading and more consistent groups
- Fast action release button
- Quick Relief Recoil Pad
- Over-travel hammer
- Over-molded stock and forend
- Williams metal fiber optic sights
- Drilled & tapped for scope
- Sling swivel studs
- Solid aluminum ramrod
- 360 Degree Barrel Porting reduces muzzle jump
- Extended ambidextrous hammer spur
- Weighs 7.5 lb
- Overall length- 44"
Please understand that we cannot accept returns on Black Powder Rifles or Pistols that have been fired or altered. If you have fired or altered your Black Powder Rifle or Pistol and find it to be defective, you must return it to the manufacturer for warranty service.
Shipping Weight: 8.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.