Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer HK 91, 93, G3 Polyurethane
- Promag Magazine HK 93 223 Remington Polymer Black... $11.29 Select Options
- Military Surplus Magazine HK G3, HK91, PTR 91, CETME 308... $3.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- DPMS Disconnector Spring AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Disconnector AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin .154" ... $4.99 - $15.49 Select Options
- John Masen 7.62x39mm Stripper Clip Guide AK-47 Steel Blue... $7.99 Available
- HK Magazine HK 33, 53, 93 223 Remington 30-Round Steel Blue... $81.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-74 5.45x39mm Russian Polymer... $10.99 - $13.99 Select Options
- Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Trigger Kit Smith & Wesson... $39.95 Available
- Williams WDOS Dovetail Open Sight Less Blade Aluminum Black... $11.49 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #39, 40 Caliber, 10mm (400 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- John Masen Muzzle Brake Chinese AK-47 Steel Blue... $13.99 Available
- Lee Quick Trim Die 308 Winchester... $9.19 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.