Cold Steel Boar Spear 18.5" SK-5 Steel Blade 82.13" Oveall Length Ash Staff Brown
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Troy Industries Modular Rail Section for TRX Extreme, Alpha... $15.29 - $20.49 Select Options
- Schuster Barrel Nut Indexing Pin AR-15, AR-10 Steel... $13.79 Available
- TPS 1-Piece XP Tactical Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated Base... $69.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 10 ml... $9.99 Available
- Cold Steel Perfect Balance Thrower Fixed Blade Tactical... $21.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Front Sight Taper Pin Reamer AR-15... $17.29 Available
- Pellets Brass Cleaning Media Stainless Steel Pins 5 lb bag... $46.99 Available
- Cold Steel Rubber Training Leatherneck Fixed Blade Knife 7"... $9.29 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Base Taper Pin Oversize AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $2.49 Available
- Grip Pod Double Light Rail Polymer Black... $26.49 Available
- Bergara Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Mid-Length Light Contour 1... $115.00 Closeout Special
- Blade Steel: SK-5
- Blade Length: 18 1/2"
- Blade Thickness: 2.5mm
- Overall Length: 82 1/8"
- Handle Material: 71" x 1 1/2" Premium Ash
- Weight: 68 oz
- Sheath: Secure-Ex
Shipping Weight: 7 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: YesXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.