PTG Speedlock Steel Firing Pin Remington 700 Non-ISS Long Action
- PRI Combat Latch Enhanced Charging Handle Latch AR-15, LR-308... $20.99 Available
- Remington Bolt Stop Pin (Rear Trigger Assembly Pin) Remington... $6.19 Available
- Remington Ejector Spring 700... $6.19 Available
- Remington Firing Pin Cross Pin Remington Model 7, 700... $6.19 Available
- Remington Sear Pin (Front Trigger Assembly Pin) Remington... $6.19 Available
- Remington Ejector Pin 700... $6.19 Available
- Remington Front Trigger Guard Screw 700 BDL, Front Action... $6.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Rear Trigger Guard Screw 700 ADL, BDL Hex Head ... $4.99 - $6.19 Select Options
- Remington Bolt Stop Spring Remington 700... $4.99 - $6.19 Select Options
- Remington Bolt Stop Remington 700 Steel ... $5.99 - $7.79 Select Options
- Wolff Extra Power Firing Pin Spring Remington 700 28 lb... $7.99 Select Options
Material: Steel firing pin tip, steel body
Features: Lightweight firing pin decreases lock time
Gunsmithing Required: No, only requires disassembly and reassembly of bolt.
Shipping Weight: 0.120 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.