Hogue Monogrip Grips Ruger Speed Six Black
Features of a nylon grip are high strength, durability and they can be worked like wood allowing a user to customize their own grip. Nylon grips also do not telegraph the location of a concealed handgun. The rubber grips are made of soft rubber with a cobblestone (stippled) surface for good grip control.
Material: Hard nylon or soft rubber
Finish: Stippled surface, not checkered
Fits: Firearm listed in description
- One-piece monogrip design has a stirrup that attaches to the base of the grip frame
- Finger grooves, palm swells and relieved for speedloaders
- Nylon can be carved and cut like wood for customizing if desired
- Nylon prints through clothing less than soft rubber for better concealment potential
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Hogue Monogrip Grips S&W K, L-Frame Square Butt Black...
RCBS Lead Dipper...
- Kenetrek Bridger Ridge Low Boots... View More Options
RCBS Lead Bullet Casting Thermometer...
Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb...
$9.99List Price: $12.99 Save $3.00 (23%)