Cor-Bon DPX Hunter Ammunition 260 Remington 120 Grain Tipped DPX Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Havalon Piranta Edge Folding Skinning Knife 2.75" 60XT... $35.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Hoppe's Big Buck Target 28" x 28" Package of 5... $4.09 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 7mm-08 Remington 140 Grain Barnes Tipped... $53.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 260, 6.5mm Caliber... $2.09 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 6.5mm 8 x 32 Thread Nylon... $3.69 Available
- Pro-Shot Spear Tipped Cleaning Jag 6.5mm 8 x 32 Thread Brass... $4.19 Available
- Steel Shield Weapon Shield Gun Grease 15 ml Syringe... $9.29 Available
- Cor-Bon Performance Match Ammunition 260 Remington 123 Grain... $54.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 6.5mm to 264... $3.19 Available
- Steel Shield Weapon Shield Gun Oil 1/4 oz. Liquid Needle... $10.49 Available
- Steel Shield Weapon Shield Gun Grease 2 oz Tub... $8.99 Available
- Steel Shield Weapon Shield Gun Oil 16 oz. Liquid... $24.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme Patch Grabber Rifle Cleaning Jag 257, 264... $3.59 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 7mm-08 Remington 139... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Loaded with pure copper Barnes X Bullets, the DPX line offers deep penetration with 100% weight retention. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
Special Note About Cor-Bon Ammunition:
Cor-Bon will occasionally use popular industry branded brass when loading their ammunition depending on availability.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA: This bullet loaded in this ammunition is certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meets the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.