Voodoo Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Government Contour Mid Length Gas Port 1 in 7" Twist 16" Chrome Moly Black Melonite Finish
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $11.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $9.22 Available
- Adams Arms Gas Piston Conversion Retrofit Kit AR-15 Mid Length... $318.93 Available
- Noveske Switchblock Gas Block Clamp-On AR-15 Standard Barrel... $183.15 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15... $12.99 Select Options
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $5.99 Available
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium Charging Handle Assembly... $44.95 Available
- VooDoo Innovations Gas Tube AR-15 LifeCoat... $24.66 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Free Float Tube Handguard Anti-Rotation... $2.20 Available
- Del-Ton Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.49 Select Options
- MidwayUSA 4 Magazine Pouch AR-15 and AK-47 Rifle... $9.99 Select Options
- Troy Industries 9" Bravo Battle Rail Free Float Quad Rail... $174.99 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 5.56x45mm... $27.99 Available
- Troy Industries Low Profile Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Standard... $34.99 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer AR-15... $2.99 Available
This 16" AR-15 barrel is constructed from Mil-Spec 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, and has been finished inside and out with Voodoo Barrels' proprietary QPQ Melonite treatment that bonds with the metal on a molecular level. Also referred to as salt bath nitriding, this treatment produces an extremely hard, slick surface on steel that resists carbon adhesion and increases corrosion resistance, extending a barrel's service life by reducing the friction produced inside the bore upon firing for a net decrease in bore surface wear over time. Nitriding converts the barrel steel's surface without any build-up, retaining all of the benefits of traditional chrome lining without suffering the accuracy degradation commonly encountered due to uneven application of chrome inside the barrel's bore. The end result is a barrel that's capable of producing accuracy on par with a match stainless steel tube, while also exhibiting the longevity and resilience of a chrome lined, mil-spec barrel.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Contour: Government
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: QPQ Melonite / Black Nitride
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Mid Length
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.