EAA Rimfire Conversion Kit EAA Witness Steel / PS Frame 22 Long Rifle with 10-Round Magazine Steel Blue
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- DPMS Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $19.49 Available
- Williams Fire Sight Set Ruger GP100, Redhawk, Super Redhawk... $54.99 Available
- Williams Fire Sight Set Ruger Mark II, Mark III Bull Barrel,... $54.99 Available
- Shilen Barrel Blank 284 Caliber, 7mm Centerfire... $149.99 - $329.99 Select Options
EAA Corp products are meant to be used, go ahead kick the tires and lift up the hood and get it dirty. We have a few sayings at EAA Corp that tell the story: "No Wall Flowers at EAA" or "If you want a wall hanger buy our competition" or "You can pay more and get less" or "Beautiful guns don't hunt" or "Dependable guns are not always pretty" or "Beauty is only skin deep" or "You don't hunt in dress shoes". All of these saying tell you the core EAA Corp philosophy, good quality products at a reasonable price.
- Features a fixed barrel
- Includes one 10-Round Magazine
- Fits Steel and PS Frame Witness Pistols in 9mm Luger and 40 S&W
Note: All EAA Rimfire Conversion Kits, Parts and Accessories need to be fitted by a qualified gunsmith or serious injury may occur
Shipping Weight: 1.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.