The Bolt Carrier is machined from 8620 Steel for strength, incorporates a properly staked, chrome lined gas key, and houses a Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt that has been High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) to guarantee a consistent, structurally sound part. This upper is an excellent choice for both the first time buyer and seasoned AR aficionado looking for a quality product at a good price.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy (HBAR)
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate (Parkerized)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer, Rifle Length w/Heatshield
- Sights: F-Marked Fixed Front, No Rear
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Commercial
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.