The German 440A Stainless Steel blades are razor sharp and extremely durable. The Puma SGB Elk Hunter mates a full-tang, drop point blade with Jacandara Wood handle scales that provide an excellent grip and look great. The Elk Hunter makes an excellent bushcraft or utility knife that is great for your next trip into the bush.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440A Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Jacandara Wood
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Nylon Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57 HRC
- Blade length: 4"
- Blade Thickness: .14"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 7 oz